Good Afternoon, my name is Terry Bunio and I have a confession to make I love Agile Project Management but I still have doubts. I have a long history of managing both agile and traditional projects, and I’m hoping this BLOG can fill a void out there in the Blogosphere. I haven’t drank the juice that has convinced me that everything agile is always the way to do things and works 100% for all clients and all projects. I want to use this BLOG as a forum to discuss those issues and share with people my thoughts on what works and what doesn’t work. I also want to share concise, concrete stories instead of just talking about the high level principles and concepts that are easy to agree with. I want to provide more value so that people who read the BLOG will have real world stories that they can benefit from and apply immediately.
Some of the questions I struggle with and will discuss are:
- How to estimate an Agile Fixed Price Project?
- When functional specifications are required?
- How can you do AMS and Package Implementation in a Lean way?
- When is incremental development better than iterative?
- When is Planning Poker appropriate and when isn’t it?
- When are visual boards not enough?
Tomorrow I’ll discuss my journey away from agile into incremental, which I thought was iterative at this time. 🙂
Re-posted from http://bornagainagilist.wordpress.com